Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Emergency Room

today i'm not feeling well, just imagine almost 3 days in a row .. not a complete sets of meals loaded in my stomach... all being thrown out less than 2 minutes of consuming...

dunno why and what the cause... its seem likes I'm losing out of energy.. my day fills with a short nap..a simply short nap... then today.. i've decided to see the doctor.... after being checked... dup dap dup dap... (my heart beats macam longkang nak pecah) i need a drip...

baru lepas kena cucuk


ni darah kalau air dah abis dan nurse lembap bertindak

bottle yang tinggal separuh .... ni dalam bilik ER..

my advise... kalau nak pergi masuk drip.. make sure doktor yang buat.. kalau bagi nurse cap ayam ni buat... bengkak n sengal tangan aku...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Nuffnang Ads