Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hobi terbaru aku - Magnetic Holder

Welcome to my new hobbies.... skrg ni aku tak tahu kenapa aku suka sangat2 benda alah ni.... kalau ada sesiapa yang nak fly or pergi mana2 domestic or international mesti aku kirim benda alah ni... so thank you la pada kawan2, sedara mara, adik beradik, parents n sesapa yang berminat nak donate kat aku benda ni... but under one condition...i will not buy from u, i only accept it as a gifts only... hahahha dahsyatkan statement aku.. huhuhu so hope u enjoy watching my collections...

This burung i got it from my officemate, Idayu Salizam.... she bought it during her vacation to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia....
Thanks a lot ayu... love you

This selipar jepun looks alike, got it from my beloved uncle during his manager's convention, Lonpac in Gold Coast, Australia... i kept on reminding him suruh beli.. kalau x beli, i denda die x boleh makan umah mak i selama seminggu... hahah sungguh kejam kan saya....

This boomerang is also from my uncle... Cik Man (Othman Ahmad @ Facebook)
Thank u cik man.... ur assignment has completed


A Pulau Redang, Terengganu, Malaysia gifts from Usop, office mate (Yusof Nordin @ Facebook).. thank u my adik


This little cute creature was a gift from my mum and my youngest brother, Hairee. This is when they visited The Disneyland, Hong Kong, China.... masa ni i x dapt pergi coz dalam pantang ... after labourkan si Amirah.....


Ahaha... i got it when i attend a wedding reception my office mate kat Perak... sempat singgah sini bergambar... tapi panas terik wooooo... lawa kan... Its Kellis's Castle, Perak, Malaysia


The Disneyland, Hong Kong, China. Gift from Abby, my office mate... thank u kecik....


Indonesia, although Nadia bought it last minute at the airport, its still awesome.... cantik and thank u nadia.... sempat juga kite berFB while u kat sana kan.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Nuffnang Ads